Wednesday, July 22, 2009

[Desabafo inglês]

The first thing i'm gonna ask everyone who reads is that please do not tell me that i'm a crazy guy, that this doesn't happen (this works for you mr. panda-man)

It's horrible to have someone prettier than you right on your side. And when this happens you have nothing to do or to yell. The only thing you might try to be i to do not reply at any thing you should find wrong. But how can you made this? It's even worst when the person laughs looking at you like nothing is happening. There really something happening and you can just close your eyes because it's someone closer, or lie to yourself telling "no, it's just something on my sadness mind". Sorry, but i don't think it is.

I'm sorry if i've been yellful, but that was attormenting my conscienceness.

1 comment:

Felipe Cortizo said...

Boy, I'm gonna slap you SO hard.