Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[Untitled]






I have been walking in this long road
since I was born into myself.
Every each sun, I look to horizon
waiting to find anything but the sea.
There's some phrase, and sometimes I do not remember its,
that makes me realize:
Maybe a girl... Perhaps a woman.
Maybe I was too much selfish
but things was happening inside me
and I keep on making things that will never help me.
I never lied to others, I lie just for me.
Lying, I remain down, never missing my sadness.
Downcast I am. I know it.
I still walking, sometimes on the walkway.
Forgive me, fellow.
My life does not belongs to you.
21/06/06


[Maus tempos em que estive apaixonado. E como de se esperar, nada mais do que um falso encantamento pueril. Para um amigo ver que já senti como é. Sei como é. E não gosto de como é.]

3 comments:

Pedro Marx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pedro Marx said...

macacos me mordam, Robin.

eu já li esse texto e ele estava a caneta, no papel.

my dear friend, tua vida não te pertence mai e sim aos teus amigos e, a ti!

abraços.

Anonymous said...

Just keep walkin' my friend. Another one is just doin' the same that you do. You're not alone.

A minha paixão de vida está mais perto de você do que de mim. E pra ver né... como a vida é irônica. Mas isso tudo é um jogo no qual a gente sempre vence.

Estou aqui. :)
Beijos.